Why did I start Curious Babe?
There’s not much awareness about Dropshipping among people. When people think about starting an online store/boutique, they think of huge investments, storage units, packaging costs, shipment etc. However dropshipping is a method that helps you get started without having to think of all these issues. Hence I came up with the idea of Curious Babes. It’s a platform where we learn, motivate, inspire each other, we will cheer for you when you achieve your wins, no matter how small or big they are and support you when you are down.
Who am I?
- My name is Garima. I’m wifey, coffee lover, music lover, #bossbabe, consultant and your girl next door kinda- girl.
- I love writing, creating and listening to music
- I’m obsessed with quotes.
- I love Pinterest-ing, watching videos on youtube and binge-watching Netflix
- I’m not a morning person, though I try to start my day early!
- I love to travel and meet new people, learn about their culture and lifestyle.
- I love to do things my way and on my time hence I love running my business because it gives me the freedom to do so.
- My favorite quote – Don’t let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game. – Babe Ruth
- I genuinely love to help women get started with their own business and take control. There’s nothing more I love than being an inspiration to others.
How did I get started with selling online?
I moved to Melbourne in summer of 2014. New place, new culture, everything was new. When my partner introduced me to the world of eBay, I was surprised. I’ve been a freelance market researcher and writer before moving to Melbourne and wanted to continue doing the same to keep myself busy. But attending local events, meeting new people I was so intrigued by the concept that I decided to jump in. 2yrs down the line, I have a successfully running eBay store, an eBook on “How to Sell and Excell while Dropshipping” in progress, an online store in collaboration with my partner and I’m expanding my horizons to start selling on Amazon next year.